- Contemporary Appearance
- Variety of Installation Options
- Long Lifespan
- Modern Colour
- Seamless Installation
- Natural Appearance
- Easy to Install
Composite Fencing Features & Benefits
Composite fence panels are more weather resistant than traditional fencing, due to the combination of wood and plastic. This means that they will outlast any pure timber fencing. With a minimum life expectancy of 20 years, the chance of needing to replace the composite fencing panels during their lifetime is reduced significantly.
Range of Colours Composite fencing panels are offered in 3 attractive colours: charcoal, graphite, and walnut. There’s something for every property!
Durable Our composite fencing lasts longer than traditional timber and can better withstand adverse weather conditions.
Splinter-Resistant The wood-plastic composite material makes our composite fence panels totally resistant to splitting and splintering.
Low Maintenance Resistant to rotting, warping, insects, and extreme weather, composite fence boards only require an occasional power wash!
Composite Fencing Technical Specification
Our dual-sided composite fencing panels can be stacked on top of each other to any desired height. They feature two 63mm battens on one side and three 38mm battens on the other, so you can decide how to display your fencing to best suit your property.
Composite fence boards simply slot on top of one another and into the vertical posts, allowing for a seamless and stylish finish on your installation. There won’t be a screw out of place in sight!
Composite Fencing Guides & Tips
If you’re looking for more information about our range of composite fence panels, you’ve come to the right place. We have a range of product guides, reviews, and installation tips to help you!
Composite Fencing Delivery & Returns
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Ecoscape products.
DELIVERY OF ECOSCAPE PRODUCTS
- Slatted Cladding, Midnight & Silver Birch Panel Cladding: available with next day delivery depending on stock availability, subject to £15 + VAT delivery charge on orders under £1,000 ex VAT.
- All other Ecoscape Composite Cladding, Fencing and Balustrades: 7-10 days lead time.
- Any orders containing an Ecoscape product are subject to a manufacturers' delivery surcharge of £150 ex. VAT.
- PLEASE NOTE: The delivery is a kerbside service - goods will be delivered to the kerb at the end of your driveway. Your delivery needs to be handballed off the vehicle - driver will open the protective wrap of an individual pallet and require assistance in offloading the goods off the vehicle by hand. Larger orders will require two able-bodied people on site to accept the delivery.