Composite Panel Cladding - Spiced Oak
One of the more natural colours in our range of panel cladding, our Spiced Oak cladding gives off the appearance of oiled red cedar. We supply Spiced Oak composite cladding panels, trims, and fixings, so you can find everything you need to upgrade your property in one place!
- Composite Panel Cladding - 132mm x 3.6mtr Spiced Oak£24.26 £29.11 £26.95 £32.34 Save 10%
- Forma Composite Decking Angle Trim - 40mm x 3000mm Spiced Oak
ON BACK ORDER - Please contact us for availability and alternatives£10.37 £12.44
- Composite Panel Cladding F Trim - 3.6mtr Spiced Oak£14.33 £17.20 £15.92 £19.10 Save 10%
- Composite Panel Cladding External Corner Trim - 3.6mtr Spiced Oak£20.24 £24.29 £22.49 £26.99 Save 10%
- Composite Panel Cladding Internal Corner Trim - 3.6mtr Spiced Oak£25.64 £30.77 £28.49 £34.19 Save 10%
- Composite Panel Cladding Joint Trim - 3.6mtr Spiced Oak£15.75 £18.90 £17.50 £21.00 Save 10%
- Composite Cladding Finishing Board - 3.6mtr Spiced Oak£24.80 £29.76 £27.55 £33.06 Save 10%
- Cladding Screws For Starter Bars - 13mm - Pack of 500£30.64 £36.77 £34.04 £40.85 Save 10%
- Breather Membrane Vent 3 Classic - 1mtr x 50mtr x 115gsm£49.38 £59.26
- Breather Membrane Vent 3 Classic - 1mtr x 25mtr x 115gsm£39.00 £46.80
- Composite Cladding Locking Screw For Cladding Clips - Pack of 50£7.40 £8.88
Composite Cladding - Frequently Asked Questions
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Ecoscape products.
DELIVERY OF ECOSCAPE PRODUCTS
- Slatted Cladding, Midnight & Silver Birch Panel Cladding: available with next day delivery depending on stock availability, subject to £15 + VAT delivery charge on orders under £1,000 ex VAT.
- All other Ecoscape Composite Cladding, Fencing and Balustrades: 7-10 days lead time.
- Any orders containing an Ecoscape product are subject to a manufacturers' delivery surcharge of £150 ex. VAT.
- PLEASE NOTE: The delivery is a kerbside service - goods will be delivered to the kerb at the end of your driveway. Your delivery needs to be handballed off the vehicle - driver will open the protective wrap of an individual pallet and require assistance in offloading the goods off the vehicle by hand. Larger orders will require two able-bodied people on site to accept the delivery.