Composite Balustrades - Charcoal
Ecoscape's Charcoal balustrades are inspired by clean lines and dark tones, guaranteeing a contemporary look. The natural wood feel of the posts and spindles preserves the clean and conventional look of decking balustrades, but the composite fibres and innovative technology ensure that these charcoal composite balustrades will not rot, split, or splinter, making them a safe and robust alternative for any outdoor location.
To learn more about our charcoal WPC balustrades, click the ‘read more’ button – otherwise, scroll down to shop Ecoscape charcoal balustrades!
- Composite Balustrade Hand Rail & Spindle Kit - 1150mm x 1640mm CharcoalOut of Stock
ON BACK ORDER- Estimated December£85.49 £102.59
- Composite Balustrade Frame Mount Newel & Cap Kit - 1100mm Charcoal£43.48 £52.18
- Composite Balustrade Surface Mount Newel & Cap Kit - 1150mm CharcoalOut of Stock
ON BACK ORDER - Expected w/c 13th November£51.10 £61.32
- Composite Balustrade Post Cap Square & Bevelled - 115mm x 50mm Charcoal£5.30 £6.36
- Composite Balustrade Spindle - 54mm x 900mm Charcoal£4.57 £5.48
- Balustrade Newel To Hand Rail L-Shape Bracket - 50mm x 40mm£1.09 £1.31
- Balustrade Bolt Down Support - 95mm x 95mm x 700mm£51.83 £62.20
- Balustrade Flat Back Brushed Clamps For 10-12mm Glass£12.41 £14.89
- Balustrade Round Back Brushed Clamps For 10-12mm Glass£12.41 £14.89
- Toughened Glass For Balustrades - 10mm x 1000mm x 1000mm£87.01 £104.41
- Toughened Glass For Balustrades - 12mm x 1000mm x 1000mm£111.86 £134.23
- Toughened Glass For Balustrades - 15mm x 1000mm x 1000mm£177.31 £212.77
This guides and tips hub contains all of our helpful articles relating to Composite Decking, including full installation guides and a list of frequently asked questions - answered!
Composite Decking - Installation & Maintenance
Composite Decking - Guides & Reviews
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Ecoscape products.
DELIVERY OF ECOSCAPE PRODUCTS
- Slatted Cladding, Midnight & Silver Birch Panel Cladding: available with next day delivery depending on stock availability, subject to £15 + VAT delivery charge on orders under £1,000 ex VAT.
- All other Ecoscape Composite Cladding, Fencing and Balustrades: 7-10 days lead time.
- Any orders containing an Ecoscape product are subject to a manufacturers' delivery surcharge of £150 ex. VAT.
- PLEASE NOTE: The delivery is a kerbside service - goods will be delivered to the kerb at the end of your driveway. Your delivery needs to be handballed off the vehicle - driver will open the protective wrap of an individual pallet and require assistance in offloading the goods off the vehicle by hand. Larger orders will require two able-bodied people on site to accept the delivery.